Job Title: Cabin Crew Manager
Closing Date: 31 March 2018
Location: East Kilbride
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
Air Charter Scotland is currently seeking a Cabin Crew Manager. This is a full time position based in East Kilbride.
The manager will ensure that all cabin service activities and training are conducted in accordance with current EASA regulations and the company operations manual in terms of the AOC. Duties will also include the overall management of Cabin Crew welfare, discipline, competence and development.
The Cabin Crew Manager will also be responsible for:
- Promoting Safety and Compliance awareness and actively encouraging open reporting and feedback.
- The co-ordination of all areas of cabin safety, including the maintenance of standards and the communication of all safety matters to Cabin Crew.
- Ensuring all HR policies and procedures are followed within the Cabin Services Department including local procedures.
- Working with other departments to ensure efficiency of operation and to achieve company objectives.
- Co-ordinating, overseeing and managing all aspects of catering and the on board product. Liaising with brokers. Ensuring standards are maintained in all areas of customer care.
-aircraft stock at all London bases.
-crew uniform and standards
- Conducting Line training and Line checks.
- Reviewing and amending the contents of the Operations manual Part E Cabin Safety Procedures Manual and the Cabin Crew section of Operations Manual Part D2 Training.
- Monitoring and reviewing spending throughout Cabin Services to ensure costs are maintained within budget and identifying cost savings.
- Monitoring, reviewing and actioning all Cabin Crew Flight Reports and other Cabin Crew documentation.
- Monitoring and actioning Cabin Crew related customer compliments or complaints.
- Meeting with stakeholders to ensure business requirements are achieved.
Due to the nature of the Aviation industry, the workload is reactive to client demands. It is for this reason that we are looking for individuals who thrive under pressure and who enjoy undertaking a challenge.
Our industry is Customer Service driven and we therefore expect the highest standard of service from all of our team.
It is essential that candidates:
- can demonstrate a high standard of teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- have exceptional attention to detail
- have experience in managing a team
- can demonstrate excellent organisational skills
In return the company offer excellent progression opportunities, competitive salary and benefits.
You can apply for this post online by uploading your CV and related documents via the link below