Job Title: Crewing Officer
Closing Date: 31 March 2018
Location: East Kilbride
Salary: Competitive with Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
Air Charter Scotland is currently looking for a Crewing Officer to join our growing Operations team in East Kilbride. We are one of Europe’s leading Executive Jet Charter and Management Companies, operating a fleet of business jets. To assist in our expansion, we are seeking motivated Crewing Officers to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. This is a full time position based at Head Office in East Kilbride.
The Crewing Officer will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with flight and duty time limitations when scheduling flights in accordance with OMA Section 7 Flight Time Limitations
- Maintenance of flight time and duty records
- Rostering and planning of flight crew duties
- Ensuring Freelance cover when required
- Ensuring standby crews
- Processing of discretion reports and reduction of rest
- Managing and confirming training courses for flight and cabin crew
- Updating and maintaining flight crew training records
- Updating After Flight Report data
- Recording aircraft fuel uplifts and costs
- Scheduling of Flight Crew Annual Leave allowance
Due to the nature of the Aviation industry, the workload is reactive to client demands. It is for this reason that we are looking for individuals who thrive under pressure and who enjoy undertaking a challenge.
Our industry is Customer Service driven and we therefore expect the highest standard of service from all of our staff.
It is essential that Crewing Officers
- can demonstrate a high standard of teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- have critical thinking skills to recognise and solve problems
- possess excellent organisational skills
- have exceptional attention to detail
In return the company offer excellent progression opportunities, competitive salary and benefits.
Training is primarily provided in-house but we work closely with UKOMA, investing in our staff to offer further training in order to give a greater knowledge of the industry.
The position would suit someone educated to degree standard or relevant experience.
You can apply for this post online by uploading your CV and related documents via the link below