Job Title: Junior Operations Officer
Closing Date: 31 July 2018
Location: East Kilbride
Contract Type: Full-Time
Purpose of Position
The Junior Operations Officer will provide administrative support to the operations team. Data entry of flight information, arranging transport for crew, keeping electronic systems up to date and providing ad-hoc information requests to account managers. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing.
Job Functions & Responsibilities include:
· Preparation of flight documentation.
· Making transport and accommodation arrangements for aircrew.
· Entering data into company systems regarding flight operations and sales.
· Ensuring all electronic system data is kept up to date as required by the operations and sales teams.
· Preparing and filing with authorities.
· Creating and distributing invoices.
· Arranging ground handling and associated services.
· Administration of operations paperwork.
· Arranging any customer service requests such as chauffeur cars.
· Liaising with flight crew.
· Producing reports for various internal stakeholders.
· Ensure flight schedule is operated smoothly from start to finish.
· Take guidance and direction from the Operations Manager.
· Attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Lateral thinking.
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable.
· Customer service oriented.
· Ability and willingness to learn new things.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Prospective candidates should submit a recent CV with a cover letter highlighting any additional points in support of their application to email@example.com
You can apply for this post online by uploading your CV and related documents via the link below