SALES ADMINISTRATOR (MALTA)
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join our award-winning and continuously expanding business in Malta.
The purpose of the Sales Administrator is to support the sales team and Sales Manager Europe. Strong personal acumen is front and centre of this role as well as high levels of communication with clients and stakeholders in the business.
A desirable prerequisite for this role is a background in private jets or commercial airline sales or private jet brokerage. An understanding of the daily business operations and dedication to providing world-class service to our clients and passengers are key to the success of this role. You will report to the Sales Manager Europe and Base Manager, Malta.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: €20,000 – €24,000
- Ensuring availability and Empty Leg Feeds are dispatched daily, and market these empty legs through relevant channels
- Preparing daily handover, detailing any important changes relating to sales / crewing/operational issues
- Following up quote’s on a daily basis
- Scheduling charter fligHt contracts & sending relevant confirmations
- Daily report accuracy
- Develop good relations with all team members, departments, and stakeholders
- Liaising with customers, crew and third-party service providers
- Regular monitoring of CENTRIK and your own company email account
- Review Industry Business intelligence, market trends and competitor activity
- Strive to improve company Quote Response Rates to clients
- Awareness of aircraft performance and specifications
- Awareness of airport suitability and charges
- Awareness of the company strategy
- Any other adhoc duties when required
- Overseas travel may be required
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing company. Company benefits include: Service linked holidays, Flexible Working, Life insurance, Private medical cover and a competitive salary package.
- Willingness to learn about Business Aviation & operations
- Training will be provided for excellent customer services skills
- Training will be provided to be highly organised & motivated
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Training will be provided on applicable Microsoft packages, Leon & Avinode
- University degree or equivalent
- Applicants must have the right to live & work in Malta
- The ability to work under the pressure and to strict deadlines.
Please submit your CV and any supporting information below
(covering letter, salary expectations, right to work in the relevant country and current notice period)