OPERATIONS & SALES ADMINISTRATOR
This role will be based from our offices in Malta, providing support to our Ground Operations Manager and Base Manager. We are looking for a flexible aviation support specialist to deliver a first-class service to our air craft owners and clients within a fast paced environment. The role will encompass a variety of tasks, but for most the role will be delivering a high level of customer service and communications at all times. You will be required to manage customer and owner profiles to ensure that the very best customer experience is provided in the most professional manner.
Application closing date: tbc
- Customer liaison – working closely with brokers and direct customers to provide great customer service.
- Work closely with the sales department to understand the customer requirements.
- To foster close and productive relationships with each stakeholder in the business.
- Help to drive the operations team to ensure all flights are dispatched ready to go.
- Co-ordinate emails, phone calls with customers to manage and exceed expectations.
- Liaise and collate highly accurate passenger details and build customer profiles of customers that charter the aircraft and to use the information to tailor make the service on board.
- Update any aircraft schedule changes as required by our clients.
- Ensure all crew have no outstanding training items required before each duty.
- Monitor weather at all stations in the aircraft schedule and report any issues that may affect our flights.
- Ensure company aircraft are flight planned on the most optimum route and altitude based on aircraft performance and conditions including assessment of runway performance via APG.
- Ensure all flight crew are fully aware of the intended duty and have acknowledged receipt.
- Ensure all company requirements for handling and runway slot permissions have been procured as required.
- Ensure any overflight or technical landing permits have been procured in good time before flight.
- Ensure consistency on the company Flight Number system but also ensure any risk of callsign confusion has been mitigated.
- Ensure a handover at the end of each shift.
- Liaise with maintenance with respect to any defects which require to be rectified.
- Ensure crew have access to all relevant GenDecs, eAPIS or CANPASS documentation.
- Arranging refuelling of aircraft, fuel releases etc as required at the best possible price.
- Ensuring crew licences and qualifications are valid.
- Initiation of planning for a flight to meet the requirements of the client.
- Ensure the company FRAT system has been completed prior to the dispatch of any flight.
- Providing the crew with updated or supplementary information as may be appropriate.
- Confirm aircrafts have been cleaned or disinfected prior to any new flight requirement.
- Ensure that ground handling companies and airport operations comply with our safety and quality standards at all times.
- Ensure all crew travel has been procured at the best price and recorded on the company Leon/FTL system making sure all crew have continuity.
- Input times as required in Leon following and End of Duty Report.
- Liaise internally with respect to any visas or vaccination requirements for any planned schedule.
- Understand the capability of each aircraft, performance and capacity.
- Send broker updates before and after flights.
- Monitor movement messages and ensure a robust flight following procedure is in place.
- Organise highly accurate charter flight briefs to customers and trip briefs to owners.
- Return paperwork – audit and file when paperwork comes back to the office.
- Send end of trip reports to clients as requested.
- Manage flight numbers for consistency.
- Ensure all credit card and virtual card receipts have been sent to PO@ in a timely manner.
- Review and monitor NOTAMS.
- Awareness and participation in the company emergency response plan (ERP)
- Set up catering as required in line with the company procedures.
- Provide Aircraft Charter quotes for sales support upon request.
- Updating 9H charter / owner flights.
- Verify empty legs for 9H fleet using Avinode.
- Ensuring the 9H Fleet is current and updated in Leon.
- Compiling sales reports.
- Researching market trends.
- Commercial acumen and knowledge of the business aviation market.
- Knowledge of operating systems (Leon, PPS, My Handling).
- Knowledge of Hotac/Travel procedures.
- Knowledge of catering procedures.
- Knowledge of crewing FTL violations awareness.
- Knowledge of crew rostering awareness.
- Knowledge of Netjets/EJME/Vistajet Awareness.
Please submit your CV and any supporting information below
(covering letter, salary expectations, right to work in the relevant country and current notice period)
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.