OUR SUSTAINABILITY JOURNEY SO FAR…
We are placing sustainability at the core of our business and continuously investing in programs to optimise operations and digitise processes throughout our organisation.
We are also continuing actions to explore additional Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) procurement opportunities worldwide and monitor the development in this area.
In company, it is our policy to:
- Recycle as much waste material as possible
- Recycling points are integrated company-wide
- Making use of video and audio conferencing for internal & external meetings
- Invest in low emission company transport with electric vehicles
- Purchase sustainable & environmentally friendly products
- Reduce travel where necessary through home working
The opportunity to save our planet is now, we are committed to the following:
- Using UK produced Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) by 2026
- Our Environmental Policy communicates our commitment to comprehensive environmental management. It defines the scope and key areas for address and is subject to annual review.
- Environmental Policy
- Partnership with South Pole?
SUSTAINABLE AVIATION FUEL
SAF is a liquid and clean substitute for fossil jet fuel. Produced from sustainable resources like waste oils and agricultural residues, the use of SAF in its neat form can result in a carbon emission reduction of up to 85% compared to conventional jet fuel.
We are compensating for the emissions generated from our fuel consumption with leading sustainability solution experts, South Pole. Air Charter Scotland’s supports projects around the wellbeing of communities we fly to.
Contact our team to support the adoption of SAF together and help to make a difference.