We are placing sustainability at the core of our business and continuously investing in programs to optimise operations and digitise processes throughout our organisation.
To demonstrate our commitment, the company has made a significant financial investment to sustainability on a fantastic project on the Du River in Hubei Province in China to generate clean Electricity through a hydropower station. Working with our sustainability partner SouthPole, the project sees that the local community can rely on renewable energy sources and is spared from 782,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions on average per year.
It is our policy to:
- Be Carbon Neutral by 2025
- Recycle as much waste material as possible
- Integrate recycling points company-wide
- Use video & audio conferencing for internal & external meetings
- Use of low emission electric company transport
- Purchase environmentally friendly products
The opportunity to save our planet is now, we are committed to the following:
- Teamed with a global sustainability consultancy, South Pole to fully offset carbon emissions.
- Net Zero goals and partnering with South Pole who has developed climate action projects, innovative tools for finance, APIs for automation.
- Sustainability projects – Located on the Du River in Hubei Province of China, we are firstly supporting a new hydropower water project to supply clean energy and drive down harmful pollution for the local community. Find out more information here.
- Our Environmental Policy communicates our commitment to comprehensive environmental management. It defines the scope and key areas for address and is subject to annual review
SUSTAINABLE AVIATION FUEL
SAF is a liquid and clean substitute for fossil jet fuel. Produced from sustainable resources like waste oils and agricultural residues, the use of SAF in its neat form can result in a carbon emission reduction of up to 85% compared to conventional jet fuel.
We are compensating for the emissions generated from our fuel consumption with leading sustainability solution experts, South Pole. Air Charter Scotland supports projects around the wellbeing of communities we fly to.
We are also continuing actions to explore additional Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) procurement opportunities worldwide and monitor the development in this area.
Contact our team to support the adoption of SAF together and help to make a difference.