If you would like to be considered for a current post or would like us to consider your CV for future posts, please send us a copy of your C.V. and covering letter.
(Full time – permanent position)
Closing date – 14/02/2021
To provide support to our sales team at our Head Office in East Kilbride, near Glasgow. The purpose of the sales executive role is to sell charter flights by engaging and responding to enquiries from our network of established Aircraft Broker customers, as well as build a new network of clients. Your role is to ensure that our clients receive accurate and prompt information regarding enquiries and quotation requests in generating Charter Sales in the business.
Strong personal acumen is front and centre of this role as well as high levels of communication with clients and stakeholders in the business. The ability to work to under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Knowledge of private aviation is desired. An understanding of the daily business operations and dedication to providing a world class service to our clients and passengers are key to the success of this role.
- Achieve Targets as set by the company management team
- Develop good relations with all team members, departments and stakeholders
- Develop good relations with existing and new clients
- Liaise with other departments as required
- Liaising with customers, crew and third-party service providers
- Assist the management team in generating new business leads
- Project the company image/brand to clients via various medias
- Represent the company at various events throughout the industry
- Awareness of the company strategy
- Review hourly rates and conversion rates for quotes on a weekly basis
- Strive to improve company Quote Response Rates to clients
- Awareness of aircraft performance and specifications
- Awareness of airport suitability and charges
- Review Industry Business intelligence, market trends and competitor activity
- Ensuring that the quotation platforms have quotations for potential charters within our fleet
- Ensuring Availability and Empty Leg Feeds are dispatched on a daily basis, and market these empty legs through relevant channels
- Follow up on all quotes on a daily basis to maximise bookings and build rapport
- Regular monitoring of company systems and your own company email account
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities: –
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Be driven to achieve targets and to drive along the sales team
- Be able to implement sales strategies to meet targets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work closely with clients and owners
- Good understanding in achieving excellent margins
- Have a good analytical mindset
- Work to deadlines