TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER
BASED IN THE GLASGOW OFFICE
Please be aware that this role is based in Glasgow and only apply if your intentions are to move to the area and have a right to work from UK.
You will work with the CAM to ensure the airworthy state of the aircraft managed by Air Charter Scotland Ltd. You will report to the CAM from a regulatory point of view.
You will develop, manage and coordinate the airworthiness tasks as defined in the company CAME whilst offering support to other departments as required.
Application closing date: TBC
- Assist the CAM/LMC with maintenance control for company aircraft and liaison with Part 145 facilities.
- Develop and maintain procedures for monitoring of NAA issued regulations and publications for updates that affect fleet airworthiness, processes and procedures.
- Develop procedures for, and perform a review of, source technical information published by airframe and engine manufacturers.
- Develop procedures for and perform: construction, management and control of the approved maintenance programmes IAW M.A.302.
- Develop procedures for and perform: review and control of airworthiness directives and operational directive applicable to the company aircraft and installed equipment.
- Develop procedures for and perform: review and control of all non-mandatory airworthiness data (SB’s..) as issued by the Type Certificate/Supplemental Type Certificate Holder(s) for the company aircraft and installed equipment. Implementing action plans as required.
- Develop procedures to ensure that the mass and balance statement reflects the correct configuration and status of the aircraft.
- Review fleet reliability data, investigate trends and propose corrective actions.
- Control of maintenance tracking programmes for the managed aircraft.
- Maintain continuing airworthiness records in accordance with Part M.
- Assist with the collation and management of original records with due consideration for the regulatory and program storage obligations.
- Develop procedures for and assist/ support the ARC Signatory with the collation of airworthiness review reports.
- Manage the introduction and conclusion of aircraft to and from the company controlled environment.
- Ensure continual process and productivity improvements.
- Liaison with the aircraft, engine and equipment manufacturers regarding continuing airworthiness matters.
- Liaison with company operations and aircrew.
- Responsible for OJT for CAMO Engineers.
- Other areas of technical services as required.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent through experience or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License.
- Knowing and understanding the processes & procedures (airworthiness management, operations, compliance, safety) carried out by the company.
- ICT literate (specific aviation software; LEON, CAMP, Centrik or similar.)
- Commercial awareness.
- Min two year’s working in technical management within an airline, Part M/CAMO or Part 145 working environment.
- Self-motivated and have an organised, adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential. You will be enthusiastic and maintain a professional appearance and manner.
- The ability to prioritise in an ever changing environment, remain calm and adapt under pressure are essential for the role.
- Excellent communication skills combined with courtesy and integrity are also important.
- Good administration skills and computer literacy are essential.
Please submit your CV and any supporting information below
(covering letter, salary expectations, right to work in the relevant country and current notice period)