CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a flexible Client Services Representative to deliver a first-class service to our aircraft owners and clients within a busy fast paced and changing environment.
The role will encompass a variety of tasks but for most the role is delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
To provide support to within the Client Services Department in our Head Office in East Kilbride, and assist with all customer relations through coordinating with owner’s, PAs, and clients enquiries with the operations team and other ground-based teams to provide and exceed customer expectations. Manage customer and owner profiles to ensure that the very best customer experience is provided in the most professional manner. Work with suppliers and cabin crew managers to ensure that the end product is tailored to each and every guest who boards the aircraft.
Additionally, an understanding of basic operations and an awareness of the commercial aspect of the business and how costs impact the business is essential.
The job is Monday to Friday, with additional on call coverage required.
- Customer liaison – work closely with direct clients and potential clients and provide them with exceptional customer service in all aspects.
- Owner representative – work closely with owners on their requirements and to work with cabin crew to build owner profiles and extended family that use the aircraft.
- To work closely with the sales department to understand the customer requirements and ensure all relevant departments are aware
- To foster close and productive relationships with each stakeholder in the business
- Driving operations team to ensure all flights are dispatched ready to go with any important information being passed on using internal methods of communication
- Co-ordinate emails, phone calls with customers to manage and exceed expectations in a timely manner
- Understanding of catering procedures – liaising with cabin crew and suppliers to create a quality end-product
- Liaise and collate passenger details and build customer profiles of customers that charter the aircraft and to use the information to tailor make the service on board.
- Use of web-based software systems to ensure all information is correctly and efficiently stored.
- Attend shows and events
- Meet suppliers and create working relationships
- Understand the capability of each aircraft
- Send broker updates before and after flights
- Monitor movement messages
- Organise flight briefs
- Forward plan trips and ensure all services have been provided
- Customer service skills are essential, both written and verbal
- Experience in Customer Service and dealing with difficult situations
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure while continuing to provide world-class customer service
- Basic Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
Please submit your CV and any supporting information below
(covering letter, salary expectations, right to work in the relevant country and current notice period)