DEPUTY GROUND OPERATIONS MANAGER (MALTA)
We are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Ground Operations Manager to join our award-winning and continuously expanding business at Malta Office. Our team at Air Charter Scotland Europe support the business in Malta and worldwide. We have built a reputation as one of the most reliable private jet operators in the UK and we are the preferred private jet operator for some of the world’s biggest brands, leaders & celebrities.
You will work closely with our established OCC based outside of Malta to help expand the Air Charter Scotland Europe OCC in Malta. We are looking for a motivated individual who is looking to grow with the role. You will be expected to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with high-net-worth individuals and are expected to deliver a high-level customer service and clear communication at all times.
- Ensure that all planned flight schedules are operated safely and efficiently.
- Ensure that any disruptions to the planned flying schedule are rectified as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Accurate planning of flights, including the provision of flight documentation, flight plans, over flight/ diplomatic clearances and any other flight brief data as required on a day to day and forward planning purpose.
- Brief the Operations Manager on daily events on a regular basis.
- Liaise with clients, brokers and personal assistants to gain and provide information regarding the planned flight schedules.
- Responsible for various flight operations projects, this could include but is not limited to the Emergency Response Plan, Operations Manuals, Audits, SOP.
- Responsible for actions being taken within the department following audits/ inspections.
- Ensure that in the event of an accident or incident, the companies’ procedures are initiated and carried out to conform to current policy both within the company and within legislative requirements.
- Ensure that Operations Department resources and equipment, including computer systems and communication systems are used correctly and efficiently.
- Ensure that pre-flight documentation prepared and provided to the flight crew in a timely fashion (typically 2 hours prior to flight).
- Administrative duties of ensuring that supporting records for trips are correct.
- Ad Hoc from Management.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing company.
Company benefits include:
Service linked holidays, flexible working, life insurance, private medical cover and competitive salary package.
If you are motivated by the above position with relevant skills and experience, and ready for an interesting, fast paced, flexible, full time, permanent job, then submit your CV and covering letter explaining what attracted you to Air Charter Scotland.
Job Type: 3 – 4 years (Subject to development)
Working Schedule: Five days per week, flexible from 0700am to 1900pm
- Efficient project management Skills
- Ability to perform presentations with strong communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Reliable, persistent and action orientated
- Critical thinking skills
- In-depth knowledge of business aviation in ground operations
- Excellent English language skills that allow you to communicate clearly in both written and verbal conversations
Please submit your CV and any supporting information below
(covering letter, salary expectations, right to work in the relevant country and current notice period)