SALES EXECUTIVE (MALTA)
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join our award-winning and continuously expanding business in Malta.
The purpose of the Sales Executive role is to sell charter flights by engaging and responding to enquiries from our network of established Aircraft Broker customers, as well as build a new network of clients. Your role is to ensure that our clients receive accurate and prompt information regarding enquiries and quotation requests in generating Charter Sales in the business.
Strong personal acumen is front and centre of this role as well as high levels of communication with clients and stakeholders in the business. The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
A prerequisite in this role is a background in private jets or commercial airline sales or private jet brokerage. Knowledge of flight operations, crewing and aircraft performance profiles, as well as airport suitability, is desired. An understanding of the daily business operations and dedication to providing world-class service to our clients and passengers are key to the success of this role.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: €20,000 – €27,000
- Process charter requests in a timely manner by providing accurate pricing, operational information and significant information
- Scheduling charter bookings, including related administrative and operational tasks
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and suitable customer relationship management
- Apply understanding of market trends/ monitor the industry to identify changes in market trends and adjust pricing profiles accordingly
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify their needs and execute
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue
- Working closely with Sales Manager Europe to develop and implement strategies effective for the business
- Conduct research to identify potential business opportunities
- Adhoc duties as and when required
- Overseas travel may be required
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing company. Company benefits include: Service linked holidays, Flexible Working, Life insurance, Private medical cover and a competitive salary package.
- Experience of working within Business Aviation in sales or operational, min 1 year is preferred
- Excellent customer services skills
- Highly organised & motivated
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- An entrepreneurial mindset and strong commercial spirit
- Familiar with all Microsoft packages, Leon & Avinode
- University degree or equivalent
- Applicants must have the right to live & work in Malta
Please submit your CV and any supporting information below
(covering letter, salary expectations, right to work in the relevant country and current notice period)