SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
This role will be based from our offices in Malta and you will be reporting directly to the Europe Sales Manager. The purpose of this role is to sell charter flights by engaging and responding to enquiries from our network of established Aircraft Broker customers, as well as building a network of new clients. Your role will be to ensure that our clients receive accurate and prompt information regarding enquiries and quotation requests in generating Charter sales in the business.
Application closing date: tbc
- Achieve targets as set by the company management team.
- Develop good relations with all team members, departments and stakeholders.
- Develop good relations with existing and new clients.
- Liaise with other departments as required.
- Liaise with customers, crew and third-party service providers.
- Assist the management team in generating new business leads.
- Project the company image/brand to clients via various medias.
- Represent the company at various events throughout the industry.
- Have awareness of the company strategy.
- Review hourly rates and conversion rates for quotes on a weekly basis.
- Strive to improve company quote response rates to clients.
- Have awareness of aircraft performance and specifications.
- Have awareness of airport suitability and charges.
- Review industry business intelligence, market trends and competitor activity.
- Knowledge and good use of SchedAero software system, and reporting functions.
- Knowledge and good use of Leon software package.
- Ensuring that the quotation platforms such as SchedAero, PrivateFly and ReturnJet have quotations for potential charters within our fleet.
- Ensuring availability and empty leg feeds are dispatched on a daily basis, and market these empty legs through relevant channels.
- Follow up on all quotes on a daily basis to maximise bookings and build rapport.
- Regular monitoring of CENTRIK and your own company email account.
- Proven record in sales
- Be driven to achieve targets and to drive along the sales team
- Be able to implement sales strategies to meet targets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work closely with clients and owners
- Good understanding in achieving excellent margins
- Good analytical mindset
- Work to strict deadlines
Please submit your CV and any supporting information below
(covering letter, salary expectations, right to work in the relevant country and current notice period)
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.